Tuesday 7 May 2013

A Nice Day For A Fayre...

Well hasn't this weeks weather just been beautiful so far?
& what with the Bank holiday weekend, what better way to spend it than at a fayre?
My parents have been taking me and my sister to Penshurt Place, Kent, for as long as I can remember (all those sunday family days out) and every year Penshurst holds its annual  "Penshurst Craft Fayre". As my sisters in her 3rd year of univerisity and I work weekends, we havent taken a family trip their in years so when I saw it was running over the Bank Holiday, I literally jumped for joy and demanded we go. Being a fashion student & growing up with parents who love everything 'artsy', I'm a sucker for a good craft or two and I love seeing how others, old and young, put their skills to good use..
The Fayre has tents A-J filled with home made jewellery, paintings, scultupers, clothes, leather goods, natural body products, toys, garden ware, crockery, ceramics & much more..The last two tents are where local farmers sell the best organic meat, yummiest of cheeses, chutney, savoury biscuits and ofcourse, the best home made pies, cookies, cakes and fudge.


Globes
 Yummy home made fudges
 my lovely Raspberry & Blackberry frozen yoghurt

a snazzy street art van

& Here's what I wore

Bag & Sunglasses : Primark
Jumper : Matalan
Jeans 'Leigh' : Topshop
Shoes : Urban Outfitters
What did you all get up to this Bank holiday?
 Hope you've all had a good weekend & if you liked my post please comment or follow me on Bloglovin'. If you have a blog please leave your URL as I'd love to take a look.
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment