Tuesday 16 April 2013

Circle Row DD Seats 10 & 11.

On Monday 15th my boyfriend and I got to enjoy another belated birthday gift, theatre tickets for "The Woman In Black"  from my parents. I first read the book in Year 9 at Bexley Grammar and absolutely loved it. For those of you who dont know, it is a classic 'horror' story about a Solicitor and a mysterious town in the north of England and as your probably aware, it is now a film. I first saw the play in 2009 at The Fortune Theatre  and on multiple occasions I nearly jumped out of my seat so when my mum mentioned the play was touring I simply couldn't resist. If you like a good thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat but not to the extremity of crying in fear then I would highly recommend going to see this play & if you want to find out more or book tickets click here. As the London weather is slowly starting to brighten up I opted for neutral colours with a pop of pink to liven up the outfit for our evening treat.

Jacket: Vintage Jaeger, Woollen Top: Matalan, Skirt: Forever 21, Necklace: H&M, Earring: New Look.
Bag: Primark, Rings L-R: Vintage, Purchased in Turkey, Topshop.
Shoes: Office.


No comments:

Post a Comment