Tuesday 21 May 2013

ASOS Shoe Wishlist

I'm not afraid to say that I am what you would call, an "ASOS virgin".
 
I'm a stumpy size 12/14 so I've always been abit wary of online shopping as majority of the time, the sizes don't fit, hence I've always, stupidly, steered clear of online retailers, including ASOS.
WHAT WAS I THINKING?
 
  I thought I'd check the website out and see what it's doing for S/S13 & my, my, it did not disappoint.
I simply, fell in love.
 
         1. FOREST Leather Flat Sandals £26
A nice introduction to the yellow colour trend, I think these are perfect for the summer. Woven leather, multi-coloured and slingbacks, what more could you want. I LOVE this colour combination, however for those of you who aren't as fond as the yellow mix, this style of shoe also comes in a monochrome style.
 

           2. FASTER Studded Flat Sandals £25   
These shoes strike me as a reformed version of the Doc. Martens "Liza" Sandals, which I'm currently lusting over,  what with the ankle strap, black studs and colour scheme and if, like me, £145 is out of your price range, I think these sandals are a great alternative.
 
3. HOSTAGE Heel Sandals £42
 For those that arent daring enoug to wear an all white ensemble, or are too pasty pale like me, I think No.3 are a really good way to dabble in the "all white" trend and I love the simple yet chic strap design.
 
                                          4. PREMIUM AFTER GLOW Leather Ankle Boots £85
 
      5. HOMETOWN Heel Sandals £40
I've been searching for a pair of black double strap sandals for what seems like forever now, and fortunelty I've finally found a pair with a chunky heel, as I can't walk in stilettos for the life of me, now I just have to wait until they get my size back as it's currently unavailable, nooooo.
 
                              6. VAGABOND Flora Sling Blue Flat Sandals £55
 
                                                       7. HEDLEY Heel Sandals £45
Similar to No.1, I think the the 3 tone colour combination is brilliant and will brighten up any outfit and I simply love the woven leather texture. The low block heel is great for those 'heel shy' and can be worn casual by day and dressed-up by night.

 
                   8. ASTONISHED Leather Ankle Boots £60
A perfect, and cheaper, alternative to the Balenciaga buckle strap boot and the forever popular "Coltrane" shoe by Jeffrey Campbell.
 
If I could afford every one of these paris of shoes, I would 100% buy all of them. Each pair has accents of different trends, colours and textures that I'm really adoring right now. Unfortunetly, my bank balance would never be able to handle such a splurge, alas, I shall be keeping my eyes out for Numbers 2, 5, 7 & 8.
 
What shoes did you prefer? Any new trends of shoe that's catching your eye this summer?
Leave a comment, or your blog and if you like, follow me on Bloglovin'.
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment