Sunday 28 April 2013

Purchases of the Week


This week I've been super busy working most days as I've now finished college & to be quite honest, I've been abit of a recluse.. due to the fact I've been making Ben watch Heroes with me everyday as he renewed his Netflix account (the best thing since sliced toast) hence the lack of Outfit posts and I thought I'd save myself, and you, the pain of seeing me in my comfy yet embarrassing 'Lounge around the house' look. However, I did manage to fit in some time for some well deserved retail therapy and seeing as payday was Friday, I just couldn't resist. Here's some of my purchases...


All 3 Vests: Primark
Lace Top: Topshop
As the weather's been really nice this week I got abit carried away and ended up buying all 3 vests- I just cannot resist a primark bargain. I've wanted the lace embroidered top from Topshop for a while now and I kept seeing it reduced in the sale in my size, but you cannot imagine my excitement on Friday when I found only one, in my size (although it is a 'maternity' size 12, shh) for £15 (It was £36) so I simply had to claim it as my own.


 
Did you all have a good week? If you liked this post please comment and leave a note of your blogs as I'd love to have a look and follow me on Bloglovin'. xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment